- Freezing rain is in the forecast.
- My youngest turns 3 and party is @ at the house on Sunday...completely unprepared...but, taking the brave step of refusing to do gift bags for other children this year. I have 2 other moms backing me up, so I don't feel so terrified of the backlash.
- 90% of shopping is done...but, I've forgotten what the 10% is that is yet to be bought.
- My hips ache like I just gave birth to a rhinoceros.
- I can't drink at all...and I want to drink heavily. All the holiday cheer makes me want to get snookered.
- I did get to buy 5 new books today...too lazy to get up and share all the titles and authors w/you...here's what I can see from here and/or remember: Choke, Confederacy of Dunces, another copy of The Prophet, Don't Know Much About History, and Good Poems for Hard Times.
- I am craving some street justice from The Wire but the hubby has banned any additional serial programs at this time...we are overwhelmed.
- Phineas and Ferb are on ALL THE TIME.
- I went to a store today where almost everything in the store was .13 (cents). Most of it wasn't worth the expense.
- Poems are stuck right now in some neural tube in my brain and aren't out yet. I promise you an old one tomorrow.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
reasons why i have nothing of note to write about
Get ready for the litany--