Sunday, February 13, 2011

somethin' is risin'--i'm pretty sure it is a good thing--it just has that feel...

I wrote a post earlier today...spent 2 hours creating a picture of my time at Wesley Woods as a Camp Counselor.  That recreation will happen at another time.  It is HIGHLY unusual for me to be awake at this hour. Maybe it was the 5 hour energy drink I needed to finish six loads of laundry.  The hubs has been crashed out for hours.  House full of sick folk.

And all I can think about is stories I want to tell.  When I reflect (and FB has truly helped with this process) and in some cases--reconnect with my past...I am reminded what a remarkable life I've had the pleasure to live.  So many adventures & failures & surprises & magic & it flashes through my mind tonight with a fire.

But, my body is giving out on me...I had my brain for a while writing...but, now--my eyes get droopy and I long to give my brain what it needs.  Time Off.  Stay tuned dear readers, I'm about to show you my world and all that has created it, sustains it and creates dreams for the future.  It is always up to us, isn't it?  If we don't tell our stories, they die when we do.  I don't want to leave my children without knowing my stories.  They are too young now to know what most of it means.  Their little brains are a bit shaky about abstract thinking.  There is a growing compulsion in me to make bridges of understanding, of relation, challenge, and inspiration--for myself.  It feels very selfish to want something that is just mine.  Frankly, it is sorta dusty in there....I've been too busy being a daughter, a wife, a mother, a Light at my workplace, a person who takes care of things. I'm claiming something back..something somewhat unknown to me...my space to express whatever is traveling through my mind, heart , body, and soul.


Wanna Come Along?

No comments:

Post a Comment