Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Last Blog Entry (if the Rapture is upon us) #iftheworldendstoday

I'm so glad I got a good night's sleep, because if the nutjobs are right...I've got a rough couple of months coming.  Although it should be easier to find a house in East Nashville (although this area of town will obviously have less vacancies than other areas of the city).  It might also mean an easier commute to work.

I'm spending the day with my little family...washing their clothes and fixing grilled cheese sandwiches.  I am a firm believer that you should live every day as if it is your last...why waste any time?  Time spent loving those around you and finding joy in the simple things is the absolute best way to spend any minutes on the Planet.  We are guaranteed nothing.  So heathens...get ready and let's try and have a good time on the way down.

No comments:

Post a Comment